[isabelle] Announcing Isabelle2008
Isabelle2008 is now available.
This release consolidates Isabelle2007, see the NEWS file in the
distribution for more details. Some notable improvements are:
* HOL: significant speedup of Metis prover; proper support for
* HOL: new version of 'primrec' command supporting type-inference and
local theory targets.
* HOL: improved support for termination proofs of recursive function
* New local theory targets for class instantiation and overloading.
* Support for named dynamic lists of theorems.
* Simple TTY interface with command-line editing.
* Improved support for the Cygwin platform (Windows).
* Support for Poly/ML 5.2 with improved handling of multithreading and
* Reorganized and updated version of Isabelle/Isar Reference Manual.
You may get Isabelle2008 from the following mirror sites:
Cambridge (UK) http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/hvg/Isabelle/
Munich (Germany) http://isabelle.in.tum.de/
Sydney (Australia) http://mirror.cse.unsw.edu.au/pub/isabelle/
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and