Re: Gaia/GREAT@IAU2015 - 3-7 Aug 2015

Dear Nic,  dear GREAT members

The web site GAGNES of the esf-GREAT meeting
on Gaia for AGN and Extragalactic Science,
hold in Paris on 2015 July 8-9-10,  is now presenting the
proceedings of most contributions on
http://www.iap.fr/gagnes.

You can inform around you, best regards
Brigitte Rocca-Volmerange (IAP, Paris)
and Jean Souchay (Observatoire Paris)

Le 31/07/2015 12:54, Nicholas A Walton a écrit :
Dear All,

Representatives of Gaia and the GREAT network will be at the IAU 2015 General Assembly next week. If you'd like to find out more about Gaia and GREAT we'll be on stand 209 in the exhibition hall. Details at http://great.ast.cam.ac.uk/Greatwiki/GreatIauHawaiiAug15

I also attach a list of talks related to Gaia being given by colleagues at the General Assembly. This includes a Division A session Gaia Mission Status and First Data Processing Results" 16.00-19.30 in room 313A where there will be a numbe rof Gaia status and performance presentations.

If you are at the General Assembly, hope to see you there.

Yours, Nic Walton

This body part will be downloaded on demand.