Gaia summer school 2019: Space Astrometry For Astrophysics

Dear all,

As not everyone may not have received the second announcement (see below), I would like to remind you all that the deadline for applying for the upcoming Gaia summer school Space Astrometry For Astrophysics **is approaching fast *(**February 23, 2019)*. I think we've put together a great group of lecturers, so if you are a PhD student or postdoc interested in using Gaia data (who isn't ;-), consider participating. If you are a senior (or not so senior) researcher or professor, please let your young colleagues and students know about this opportunity.

I've attached a pdf of the poster with the program and speakers: please post it!

Also, the website for the school is here: http://www.cifs-isss.org

Thanks!

Ron