[capsicum] Query about the FreeBSD list of allowed syscalls

Hi FreeBSD Capsicum folk,

Quick question -- are the following couple of entries in FreeBSD's sys/kern/capabilities.conf correct?
 - sched_rr_getinterval (I'm guessing this should be sched_rr_get_interval)
 - mac_get_fd / mac_set_fd (I wondered if these are needed given that __mac_get_fd / __mac_set_fd are already listed)

(I'm grinding through lists of syscalls for the Linux port and these ones looked slightly odd...)

Thanks,
D.