Re: [capsicum] Query about the FreeBSD list of allowed syscalls

On Tue, Nov 05, 2013 at 10:43:11AM +0000, David Drysdale wrote:
> Hi FreeBSD Capsicum folk,
>
> Quick question -- are the following couple of entries in FreeBSD's
> sys/kern/capabilities.conf correct?
>  - sched_rr_getinterval (I'm guessing this should be sched_rr_get_interval)
>  - mac_get_fd / mac_set_fd (I wondered if these are needed given that
> __mac_get_fd / __mac_set_fd are already listed)
>
> (I'm grinding through lists of syscalls for the Linux port and these ones
> looked slightly odd...)

Yes, you are right in both cases. mac_get_fd()/mac_set_fd() are not
syscalls, just wrappers around the __mac_*() versions.

FreeBSD committer                         http://www.FreeBSD.org
Am I Evil? Yes, I Am!                     http://mobter.com