Re: [capsicum] capsicum-linux codebase

Hi David:

Excellent news indeed!

I'd like to put up a note on the Capsicum website with a pointer to the work -- but a github front page is a bit uninspiring. The best answer is probably for me to create new pages on the Capsicum website providing up-to-date information about each OS port -- FreeBSD, Linux, Dragonfly, etc.

Do you mind if I go ahead and pretty much drop in your e-mail verbatim as a starting point?

Joris: I've CC'd you to ask if you wouldn't mind providing some similar high-level text and pointers I could add to a dragonfly.html.

Thanks!

Robert