Re: [capsicum] wait() and pdfork()

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 3:11 PM, David Drysdale <drysdale at google.com> wrote:
> More generally, I've started building a table with my current guesses for
> process descriptor behaviours -- feedback/discussion welcome:
>   https://googledrive.com/host/0B9ALhQOmxxuGc1M5SlBMdE0wZG8/procdesc.html

Ok, I have only used capsicum a little so far, but I would expect:

pdkill on zombie to return EBADF - the file descriptor must be closed
if child exited.
parent dies: only kills pdfork child if actually last fd, you can pass
a pdfork fd to another process.

Also, I do miss a kqueue method to wait on pdfd, its odd that there is
EVFILT_PROC but not a filter to watch on pdfork fds.

Definitely worth documenting these cases.

Justin