[isabelle] more about simprocs

I'm using what I gather to be a recent development version of Isabelle,
and I find that, whereas in the release version, I am able to see
information about simplification procedures in the current simpset using
rep_ss and MetaSimplifier.dest_mss, with the new version I can't see how to get any comprehensible information on the simplification procedures in the current simpset.

How can I do this?
(note - if print_ss gives that information, that's no use, because there is so much output to print_ss that it disappears off the screen)

Jeremy

PS

Your mail to 'Cl-isabelle-users' with the subject

    deleting simprocs

The reason it is being held:

    Post by non-member to a members-only list

How can I get to be a member of this list?

Jeremy