Re: [isabelle] Access policy of qualified names [was: Theoryname.splits: Is this a feature?]

Hello Clemens,

Most qualified names follow the default access policy.

Thanks for explaining this!

I believe this hasn't been considered a problem since traditionally theory names are upper case while type names are lower.

I see. Due to some historical reason the type names I'm using are uppercase, that's why I ran into this problem.

Cheers,

Nicole

--
"Never in the field of software development was so much owed by so
many to so few lines of code" -- Martin Fowler about JUnit