[isabelle] Positions in IT Security at Siemens Corporate Technology, Munich, Germany

For extending our IT security applications & methods team,
we are currently seeking candidates for applied research and consulting
in areas including evaluation & certification of system security, and
analysis & design for Web service security and related areas.

Candidates should be available ideally at the beginning of 2006 or soon
thereafter. Particularly important requirements are strong analytic
abilities and the flexibility and readiness to adapt to new topics.
Familiarity with IT security, modelling (for instance in UML), and/or
formal methods, is desirable. Moreover, at least basic knowledge of
German would be very helpful, although our team has already become
rather international.

In case you are interested, please contact me and/or Dr. Jorge Cuellar
(Jorge.Cuellar at siemens.com).  If you should know e.g. colleagues or
students at master or PhD level who would be suited and potentially
interested, we ask you to pass this information on.

|  Dr. David von Oheimb        Senior Research Scientist             |
|  Siemens AG - CT IC 3        Phone: +49 89 636 41173               |
|  Otto-Hahn-Ring 6            Fax  : +49 89 636 48000               |
|  D-81730 München, Germany    EMail: David.von.Oheimb at siemens.com   |
|  http://w4.siemens.de/ct/en/technologies/ic/     http://ddvo.net/  |