[isabelle] Questions about using Isabelle

Hello,

I met some strange problems when starting to use Isabelle, I wish I could ask for your help on it.

I installed version 3.5 to the VM ware of Suse Linux, each time when I launch Isabelle, there is a warning message saying “missing charsets in String to Frontset conversion”, and the Isabelle can only work with one operation then comes to dead with an error message of “proof process busy”.

Also, I rebuilt the driver of PolyML according to the possible solution of “Segmentation faults with Linux” said on the installment webpage, the problem still cannot be solved.

Can anyone help me out? Thank you.

Peace, joy.

Jenny