RE: [isabelle] Questions about using Isabelle

Thank you, Andrew.

I tried to install Isabelle with SML/NJ. When start Isabelle after the
installment, an error message of "unknown logic "HOL", no heap file
found in... " came up. I did more tries, such as exchange the installing
order for the files, etc., the error just stays.

I went back with the Poly/ML and retried again, same error appeared
which did not show up before.

I retried with a blank directory, the error still exits.

I wonder if I missed any step? Thank you.

Peace, joy.
Jenny