Re: [isabelle] Modular arithmetic theory?

Thanks everyone for your investigation into this! It looks like I may have to write some specialized tactics for modular arithmetic to get enough performance.

However, Hasan Amjad pointed me to an interesting paper by Domagoj Babic and Madanlal Musuvathi on a decision procedure for integers mod 2^k (which is really what I'm interested in). It also supports non- linear terms and inequalities. It's the first publication on Domagoj's web page:

  http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~babic

No performance numbers, though.

Cheers,
-john