[isabelle] AFP 2005

We are pleased to announce that the Archive of Formal Proofs has updated all
entries to Isabelle2005.

The AFP now also includes new entries that were previously only available in
the development snapshot:

* Fast Fourier Transform
  by Clemens Ballarin

* Jive Data and Store Model
  by Nicole Rauch and Norbert Schirmer

* Jinja is not Java
  by Gerwin Klein and Tobias Nipkow

* SHA1, RSA, PSS and more
  by Christina Lindenberg and Kai Wirt

Existing entry versions for older releases of Isabelle remain available.

Making use of the improved document generation in Isabelle 2005, all entries
now provide a shorter proof outline (without proof scripts) next to the
traditional full proof document.

We thank the authors for their contributions and hope that you continue to
find the AFP a useful resource.

Gerwin Klein
Tobias Nipkow
Larry Paulson