[isabelle] Isabelle 2005

Am I correct in believing that the definition of o_m in the Map library has changed? The new definition is clearly map composition, whereas I believe that it used to be (June, 2005 versions of Isabelle) the image of a map under a function. Is this correct? Is there now any standard image of a map under a function or do I need to add my own?

In Isabelle2004 I used `> (I think), but this went away in the pre-releases of Isabelle 2005.

Peace
- John