[isabelle] thm dependencies

Hello,

  I'd like a way to extract the theorem dependencies of a theorem.
I know Isabelle has a great facility for plotting these deps with
"thm_deps", but is there a way to just extract a tree of dependencies
(that could be topologically sorted, say).

Same question for entire theories: there is the command
ML {* print_theory (theory "Set") *}
which prints the theorems in alphabetical order.  Is there a way
to print them, say, in the order of definition?
I looked in theory.ML, but the type theory doesn't have
any reference to type term.thm.

Thanks, for this an my previous questions!

Sean