[isabelle] short course on software verification?

Dear Isabelle Community,
I am attepmting to help a colleague put together a short course on the use of interactive theorem proving in software verification to be taught to students who know little about software verification and nothing about interactive theorem proving. I was wondering what publically available resource might exist to help with this task. I am quite familiar with the "Intensive Course" based on the Isabelle tutorial. I was hoping, however, for something that was more specific to software verification. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
---Elsa