[isabelle] short course on software verification?
- To: isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk
- Subject: [isabelle] short course on software verification?
- From: Elsa L Gunter <egunter at cs.uiuc.edu>
- Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 09:18:48 -0500
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.7.2) Gecko/20040804 Netscape/7.2
Dear Isabelle Community,
I am attepmting to help a colleague put together a short course on the
use of interactive theorem proving in software verification to be taught
to students who know little about software verification and nothing
about interactive theorem proving. I was wondering what publically
available resource might exist to help with this task. I am quite
familiar with the "Intensive Course" based on the Isabelle tutorial. I
was hoping, however, for something that was more specific to software
verification. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and