[isabelle] Where is isatool usedir -H ?

Hello,

in the Isabelle preview of July 6th I learned about the very useful new switch -H of isatool usedir which generates PDF documentation without displaying the proofs in the resulting PDF. I found this very useful to get an overview document of a long set of theories with long proofs, because one can just focus on the definitions and lemmas in the theory without having to find them between the long proofs, possibly overlooking them. In the Isabelle preview of Sept 14th this switch is no longer there. Is there a good reason why this has been taken away from us again?

Thanks in advance

Nicole

--
"Never in the field of software development was so much owed by so
many to so few lines of code" -- Martin Fowler about JUnit