[isabelle] Installing SML/NJ 110.55 for Windows-Cygwin
- To: Isabelle Mailing List <isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk>
- Subject: [isabelle] Installing SML/NJ 110.55 for Windows-Cygwin
- From: Sangweon Suh <sangweon_suh at yahoo.co.kr>
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 09:02:23 +0900 (KST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.kr; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=36UJRE/gTOM3i6ngg5Dau+bzxJnymqq3GSXo4o4Agd9Azqu9VfMgH1WpkzqwwAARV2tHjsa/Gs/vUG7iHxSfZyExVUjNd8UorH05xuwWkSq9aVh9r8NtPlqf4D/BgsIIOJr2JK689+OGO95hagiWwDkBBXtbtT683H9AOhJ3jx8= ;
I need to install Isabelle on my Windows XP laptop.
To install SML/NJ 110 version, I have followed the install information on www.smlnj.org
for Cygwin enviornment but couldn't sort it out.
After downloading the config.tgz for Unix and the necessary tarballs to smlnj home directory, the installer "configure/install.sh" file doesn't work on the Cygwinn. To begin with, I don't have "make" command on Cygwin.
In the information, it says that I just need to consider Cygwin the same as UNIX and proceed with the normal installation, but it seems rather different..
Your advice much apreciated..
무료 1GB용량!, 더이상 용량 고민없는 야후! 메일을 써보세요.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and