[isabelle] Installing SML/NJ 110.55 for Windows-Cygwin

Hello.

I need to install Isabelle on my Windows XP laptop.
To install SML/NJ 110 version, I have followed the install information on  www.smlnj.org for Cygwin enviornment but couldn't sort it out.

After downloading the config.tgz for Unix and the necessary tarballs to smlnj home directory, the installer "configure/install.sh" file doesn't work on the Cygwinn. To begin with, I don't have "make" command on Cygwin.

In the information, it says that I just need to consider Cygwin the same as UNIX and proceed with the normal installation, but it seems rather different..

Your advice much apreciated..

Thanks,
Sangweon

무료 1GB용량!, 더이상 용량 고민없는 야후! 메일을 써보세요.