Re: [isabelle] 2 questions

I think you mean that you are looking for a tactic that applies the rule repeatedly until every occurrence of xRy has been used. You'd have to write ML code to locate them and instantiate the rule appropriately, e.g. calling res_inst_tac, since unguided rule applications will always find the first occurrence of xRy.

Larry Paulson