Re: [isabelle] build HOL Failed - exception Fail raised: stuck state (Isabelle2005, SML/NJ, Cygwin)

A bug in recent versions of the SML/NJ lexer is responsible for this error. Certain illegal characters (necessarily in comments) make the lexer fail. The fix is to download the latest development version of the sources, or manually find and remove the illegal characters.

Larry