Re: [isabelle] Using Isabelle on Intel Macintosh?

Thank you for looking into this.  I think that many people are finding the Macintosh a congenial workspace for theorem proving, and would welcome your version of Poly/ML.  Please do announce when you have something working.

I have also heard from Martin KlebermaÃ? <martin at klebermass.de>, who kindly shared that he has been able to "use SMLNJ (http://www.smlnj.org) which is already ported to the Intel Mac."

How would you compare Poly/ML and SMLNJ with respect to supporting Isabelle?

Many thanks to both you and Martin!

Peter