Re: [isabelle] INstalling Isabelle / sudo and permissions

Hi,

>Presently HOL executable is in :
>ISABELLE_HOME/heaps/polyml_ppc-darwin/log/HOL where PURE is also and I
am calling Isabelle from  within ISABELLE_HOME dir

Strange... I just looked at the precompiled HOL logic for ppc-darwin and
it does also have an "ISABELLE_HOME/heaps/polyml_ppc-darwin/HOL" entry.
Maybe something went wrong while you were untarring the files? Maybe you
should try untarring it again. You can always build it yourself as
suggested.

and I believe it is an HOL heap you are looking for, not an
executable....

Primrose