Re: [isabelle] Relativity Theory and Isabelle

Here is what Mike Lowry reported on his relativity theory work:

On Dec 19, 2006, at 8:20 AM, Michael Lowry wrote:

I did some work on trying to formalizing the mapping from Newtonian
mechanics to special relativity (using orbits of groups), but stopped
well short of general relativity. My interest was in understanding how physics uses previous theories as approximations, and then bootstraps to new theories using new types of symmetries (e.g., for special relativity, the new symmetries
are defined by the Lorentz transformations).

I am pretty sure that there is a well worked out package in Mathematica
for General Relativity.

Mike: Didn't you have a formalization of relativity theory (not in isabelle)?
--Richard