Re: [isabelle] installation of Isabelle2004

On Thu, 9 Feb 2006, Jeremy Dawson wrote:

> I'm trying to run and/or rebuild Isabelle2004 following upgrading to
> PolyML 4.1.4.

You may try pretending that your polyml is 4.1.3 like this (see the
Isabelle system manual on all these settings in the first place):

  ML_HOME=/usr/local/polyml/x86-linux
  ML_SYSTEM=polyml-4.1.3
  ML_PLATFORM=x86-linux
  ML_OPTIONS="-H 80 -q"

I've no idea if this actually works with Isabelle2004, which is now almost
2 years old.  Isabelle2004 works fine with polyml-4.1.3 but is ignorant
about later ones.  Better upgrade to Isabelle2005.