Re: [isabelle] datatype definition performance

Last time Michael and I looked at this, some of the theorems produced by
the datatype package, e.g., the prim. rec. theorem, had unavoidable quadratic
behaviour in their proofs. And it seemed to me that nested datatypes
were even worse, but my memory could be faulty.

Konrad.