Re: [isabelle] Finding a rule

Hi Tobias,

I too have found the expanded find functionality very useful! I did have a question about it, though: Does the "intro" keyword find all theorems matching the subgoal's conclusion, or just those that have been declared as intro rules? If not, then it would nice to be able to also find introduction rules that haven't been declared such, and similarly for destruction and elimination rules.

Cheers,
-john