[isabelle] Installation Isabelle : help needed

I have tried to install Xemacs and Isabelle but there is still ( after numerous trials) a problem:
When I submit a theory , I get the following :

Unknown logic "HOL" -- no heap file found in:
 /home/jean-francois/isabelle/heaps/polyml_x86-linux
 /home/jean-francois/Programs/Isabelle/Isabelle2005/heaps/polyml_x86-linux

There are also these warning about the mule-packages ( what is mule ???) that I receive when starting Isabelle /Xemacs :

(1) (warning/warning) Autoload error in: //usr/share/xemacs/mule-packages/lisp/skk/auto-autoloads:
	Cannot open load file: mule

(2) (warning/warning) Autoload error in: //usr/share/xemacs/mule-packages/lisp/lookup/auto-autoloads:
	Cannot open load file: mule

(3) (warning/warning) Autoload error in: //usr/share/xemacs/mule-packages/lisp/latin-euro-standards/auto-autoloads:
	Symbol's function definition is void: find-charset

Thank you for any help.

Jean-François Molderez

Free blogging with MSN Spaces  http://spaces.msn.com/?mkt=nl-be