Re: [isabelle] Installation Isabelle : help needed

On Wednesday 15 February 2006 06:04, Jean-Francois Molderez wrote:
> I have tried to install Xemacs and Isabelle but there is still ( after
> numerous trials) a problem:
> When I submit a theory , I get the following :
>
> Unknown logic "HOL" -- no heap file found in:
>   /home/jean-francois/isabelle/heaps/polyml_x86-linux
>   /home/jean-francois/Programs/Isabelle/Isabelle2005/heaps/polyml_x86-linux

Have you tried running the ./build script from
Programs/Isabelle/Isabelle2005 ?

> There are  also these warning about the mule-packages ( what is mule ???)
> that I receive when starting Isabelle /Xemacs :

Mule provides support for displaying non-European characters in XEmacs.
According to the ProofGeneral FAQ, you need it.

I don't know about others, but Debian-based linux distributions provide
separate XEmacs packages that have mule support.   If your distribution
doesn't have these packages, you might need to recompile XEmacs.

Martin