- To: isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk
- Subject: [isabelle] installation
- From: Jeremy Dawson <Jeremy.Dawson at rsise.anu.edu.au>
- Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 14:34:13 +1100
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: Australian National University
- References: <email@example.com> <20051201031702.6082D2FFE@sunbroy2.informatik.tu-muenchen.de> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 (X11/20041124)
I have recently installed a new version of PolyML (necessary to run an a
new release of Linux we have here).
Isabelle can't seem to cope with the difference between the layout of
PolyML 4.1.3 and that of PolyML 4.2
How to I tell Isabelle where to find PolyML?
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and