Re: [isabelle] dependency graph on Cygwin

Thanks, Gerwin.

It is the normal distribution, though I'm using it under Cygwin/Windows.

Tried your suggestion but I get

   make: Nothing to be done for `all'.

In fact, all files seem to be there

   $ ls -R
.:
GraphBrowser  GraphBrowser.jar  Makefile  awtUtilities

./GraphBrowser:
AWTFontMetrics.java       DummyVertex.java        ParseError.java
AbstractFontMetrics.java  Graph.java              Region.java
Box.java                  GraphBrowser.java       Spline.java
Console.java              GraphBrowserFrame.java  TreeBrowser.java
DefaultFontMetrics.java   GraphView.java          TreeNode.java
Directory.java            NormalVertex.java       Vertex.java

./awtUtilities:
Border.java  MessageDialog.java  TextFrame.java

--
              Giamp