Re: [isabelle] Isabelle + Polyml 4.20 + IntelMac + CVS Snapshot
- To: isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk
- Subject: Re: [isabelle] Isabelle + Polyml 4.20 + IntelMac + CVS Snapshot
- From: Martin Klebermaß <martin at klebermass.de>
- Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 15:51:49 +0200
- In-reply-to: <44A4FB07.email@example.com>
- References: <E1E3B100-E40C-46B2-8D79-F9D0F341A6E1@klebermass.de> <44A4FB07.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Seems to be you are right.
The problems came from polyml.
I have now set up Isabelle SML-NJ on my IntelMac and it is working now.
If anyone need help setting up Isabelle with SML-NJ on IntelMac , he
can ask me.
Am 30.06.2006 um 12:20 schrieb Steven Obua:
I am wondering, did you address the signaling issue David Matthews
talked about? If not, then this could be an explanation why you run
out of memory too soon (because garbage collection does not kick in
when it should).
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and