[isabelle] Isabelle + Alice

Hello,

I am trying to get Isabelle2005 to work with Alice, a functional programming language based on Standard ML, extended with rich support for concurrent, distributed, and constraint programming. http://www.ps.uni-sb.de/alice/

Does anyone have any experience on attempting something on these lines,
i.e, getting Isabelle2005 to work on a non-standard ML flavour?

I will be grateful to hear any useful info on this: any tweaks that
will help etc.

Many Thanks,

Priya