Re: [isabelle] Isabelle/Isar crash

Hello Clemens,

This looks like a memory overflow. Try to increase the proportion of the immutable area on the heap. This is done through command line options of the poly command (in your isabelle/etc/settings file). Check the poly manual for the exact options to use.

Thanks for the pointer! I increased the total heap size to 15000 kB. Now I get error msg 139,

/Volumes/Heart/Users/rauch/Applications/Isabelle2005/lib/scripts/run- polyml: line 126: 8707 Segmentation fault "$POLY" $ML_OPTIONS "$ (fixpath "$DB")"

Any ideas??
TIA

Nicole

--
"Never in the field of software development was so much owed by so
many to so few lines of code" -- Martin Fowler about JUnit