[isabelle] Isabelle and Intel-based Macs
- To: isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk
- Subject: [isabelle] Isabelle and Intel-based Macs
- From: "David Einstein" <deinst at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 13:26:12 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:mime-version:content-type; b=mY0im3MzARDDns5DrpWkmlqhD1c+ZJwa3HnWiXju1HuSqS0TdZNeyZOSEDcmDA+GW7LMcppqhQoZv42H0Yzh82OAsdkAVEkUVpNfdTg72ijdVNE9GlQJ1ShpolLVRb8AyQqLxy9DK/IoskAsUH93HYnJpWfvi93Wcxau9Y93VYM=
>What is the status of support for Isabelle on Intel-based Macs?
of those is in my future, and I was wondering. (I know that
> I can
run under Rosetta...but I was hoping for native support.)
I cannot speak for the powers that be, however isabelle seems to
compile and run nicely with smlnj 110.58 (which is available precompiled
for the intel macs.) There are two umlauts in a comment in one of the
files that chokes the compilation of HOL, but removing them is easy.
I am having some problems with Quartz emacs and proof general, but
they are probably self created environment issues.
Things seem to work swimmingly with the apple distributed emacs.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and