[isabelle] Fully qualified access to True and False

Hello all,

while it is possible to access most consts via the fully qualified access Theoryname.constname, this is not possible for (at least) True and False as defined in HOL.thy. (I.e. if I write HOL.True I get "No such constant: HOL.True".)
Is there a reason for this strange exception?

Thanks in advance,

Nicole

--
"Never in the field of software development was so much owed by so
many to so few lines of code" -- Martin Fowler about JUnit