[isabelle] SecReT 2007 Submission Deadline Extended
2nd International Workshop on Security and Rewriting Techniques
June 29, 2007
A satellite event of RDP 2007
SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED to Tuesday, May 1.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
The aim of this workshop is to bring together rewriting researchers and
security experts, in order to foster their interaction and develop future
collaborations in this area, to provide a forum for presenting new ideas
and work in progress, and to enable newcomers to learn about current
activities in this area.
The workshop focuses on the use of rewriting techniques in all aspects
of security. Specific topics include: authentication, encryption,
access control and authorization, protocol verification, specification
of policies, intrusion detection, integrity of information, control of
information leakage, control of distributed and mobile code, etc.
* Submissions: Tuesday, May 1 (NEW)
* Notification: Monday, May 21
* Final version due: Friday, June 8
Authors are invited to submit a paper (max. 10 pages) in PDF or
PostScript format by April 23, 2007. Submissions should be sent by
email to Monica Nesi <monica at di dot univaq dot it>.
Preliminary proceedings will be available at the workshop. After the
workshop authors will be invited to submit a full paper of their
presentation. We plan to publish the accepted contributions in DMTCS.
* Thomas Genet (Rennes, France)
* Véronique Cortier (Nancy, France)
* Maribel Fernández (London, UK)
* Paliath Narendran (Albany, NY, USA)
* Monica Nesi (L'Aquila, Italy), co-chair
* Tobias Nipkow (München, Germany)
* Hitoshi Ohsaki (Osaka, Japan)
* Graham Steel (Edinburgh, UK)
* Mark-Oliver Stehr (Stanford, CA, USA)
* Ralf Treinen (Cachan, France), co-chair
* Luca Viganò (Verona, Italy)
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and