Re: [isabelle] settings to start emacs?

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007, Randy Pollack wrote:

> I want to switch my "Isabelle" to startup gnu emacs instead of xemacs.
> How do I do it?

Running the Isabelle interface script with option -? will give you the
usage of that script (which happens to be part of ProofGeneral).  You may
then add options to your liking via PROOFGENERAL_OPTIONS in
~/isabelle/etc/settings, e.g. something like "-p emacs" to specify plain
GNU Emacs (or any more specific path to an emacs executable).