[isabelle] Job: Lectureship in Computer Science at Liverpool [Logic and Computation]

[Please forward this advertisement to anyone you think may
 be interested. Thanks ]

| Michael Fisher            http://www.csc.liv.ac.uk/~michael |
| Dept. of Computer Science           MFisher at liverpool.ac.uk |
| University of Liverpool             tel: (+44) 151 795 4262 |
| Liverpool L69 3BX, U.K.             fax: (+44) 151 795 4235 |
            Lectureship in LOGIC AND COMPUTATION

 DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE, UNIVERSITY OF LIVERPOOL, UK

             Deadline:   ** 9th January 2008 **

The Logic and Computation (LoCo) group in the Computer Science
Department at the University of Liverpool invites applications
for a lectureship in the group. The LoCo group is internationally
recognised for its excellence in a range of research areas, see

    http://www.csc.liv.ac.uk/research/logics

We invite applications, particularly from those whose research
strengthens or complements the group's activities. For more
information on this position, see

    http://www.liv.ac.uk/working/job_vacancies/academic/A-566808.htm

or, for informal feedback, contact Michael Fisher or Frank Wolter,
[ MFisher at liverpool.ac.uk , Wolter at liverpool.ac.uk ]

Please note: applications *must* be received via the University of
Liverpool's normal application procedure:

    http://www.liv.ac.uk/working/job_application_process/index.htm

This post is one of two funded in the department through a cooperation
with the Xi'an Jiaotong University in China; the second lectureship
will be attached to the Agent ART group.

    Quote reference: A-566808/WWW
    Salary in range £28289 - £42791 per annum
    An equal opportunity employer.

Please note: the post attracts a special HEFCE-funded "Golden Hello"
to the value of £9K, subject to individuals satisfying the eligibility
criteria.