Re: [isabelle] isatool make for document preparation

One fix is to modify your IsaMakefile.
In that file you will find a dependency like this:

$(LOG)/HOL-MySession.gz: MySession/Root.ML # MySession/document/root.tex MySession/*.thy

Delete the '#' to make this target depend upon the .thy files in MySession. Then anytime you update these files, or add a new one, it will regenerate the PDF.

Alternatively run the command line:
	isatool make clean; isatool make

This will force a rebuild of the PDF.