Re: [isabelle] isatool make for document preparation

> that  there is nothing to do and does not regenerate anything.
> What am I doing wrong ? Currently the only way I know to get something
> regenerated is  to brute-force do: rm -r ~/isabelle, and so delete every
> intermediate info of "isatool make"

I can't tell you what's going wrong, but I usually invoke

  isatool make clean; isatool make

to rebuild the PDF.

Hope that helps,

Michael

IBM Zurich Research Lab.   E-Mail: wah at zurich.ibm.com
Saeumerstr. 4              Notes:  Michael Wahler/Zurich/IBM at IBMCH
CH-8803 Rueschlikon        Phone:  +41-44-724-8401
Switzerland                Fax:    +41-44-724-8953