Re: [isabelle] Embeding theories in existing latex document

well thats not exactly what i want ;)

but Lawrence Paulsons tip gave me a new idea for a better hack.

I will set up a presentation theorem just containing entrys like

text_raw{*
\newcommand\mylemma{
@{thm mylemma}
}
*}

In the generated theorem file i have to remove the generated headers and footers after that i can use \mylemma in my text. (I have tested this now with one example theorem. I will see if it works with all my lemmas)

Not the perfekt solution, but i think the best one at the moment to get.

Es grüßt Sie freundlich/best regards,
	Martin Klebermaß

============================
martin at klebermass.de