[isabelle] Segmentation faults when running PolyML

Hello,

I am copying below part of the message from Ewen Maclean on 19.10.2005:

> I noticed in the archives many problems reporting the segmentation fault with the latest polyml. > I managed to get isabelle to build with polyml 4.1.4 by using the 4.1.4 driver and the 4.1.3 database. > I am including these in case anyone is still having problem building Isabelle,
> or is unfamiliar with building polyml from source.
> This worked for me to get Isabelle working so here are the steps:
> (I am assuming the x86 architecture - hence the i386, but it can be done for others)

I have followed all the steps described there, but when I type:

poly ML_dbase < mlsource/BuildAll.sml

I get segmentation fault, as well as when executing the binaries of the original distribution. I am using Linux Debian, and this is the information I get with the command 'uname -a':

Linux  2.6.17-1-686 #1 SMP Fri Jun 23 17:38:22 UTC 2006 i686 GNU/Linux

Can anybody help to fix this?

Thanks

Ricardo