[isabelle] Starting Isabelle from within PolyML

Hello everyone,

I'm approaching you with a rather technical question: Is there a way to start Isabelle (in Isar interaction mode) from within PolyML? I'm far from familiar with the technical side of Isabelle. I tried this:
./poly-driver -r -H 80 /usr/local/Isabelle2005/heaps/polyml-4.1.4_x86-linux/HOL /usr/local/polyml/x86-linux/ML_dbase
This brings me the same welcome message, as when I run "isabelle -I", but the line "Welcome to Isabelle/HOL (Isabelle2005: October 2005)" is missing, so I still need to do something to get into "Isabelle mode".

Thank you,
Jonas.
The show must go on! Ihre Diashow auf Ihrem Space! Jetzt loslegen!
http://get.live.com/spaces/overview