[isabelle] "Find Theorems" error

I am trying to use the "Find Theorems" command with the latest Isabelle snapshot (Isabelle_04-Jun-2007). However, all that happens is that ProofGeneral brings up a new window called "*Find Theorems*", and then the error message "No such face: :height" in the mini-buffer at the bottom of the window.

I am using pre-release version ProofGeneral-3.7pre070511, on XEmacs version 21.4.15. So far the rest of ProofGeneral has been working fine.

Thanks,
-john