[isabelle] The Isabelle Workshop 2007 - Call for Participation
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Call for Participation: The Isabelle Workshop 2007
In CADE'07, Bremen, Germany, 16th July 2007.
This workshop aims to provides an overview of ongoing developments in
Isabelle for both researchers interested in knowing more about the
system as well Isabelle's developers and users. With the increasing use
of the system and its combination of many automated deduction
techniques, it is important to foster collaboration between different
researchers. For the developers of Isabelle, meeting users is an
important part of focusing development of the system. The workshop will
also provide a forum to discuss new technologies and see a wide range of
applications for automated reasoning. Discussion of formal theory
developments also gives a chance to share knowledge and encourage
improvements to the underlying proof tools and definitional machinery.
Most formalisations in Isabelle's are in Higher-Order Logic, but we also
encourage discussion of developments in other logics.
To register for this workshop and/or the CADE-21 Conference, visit:
Principal goals of the workshop:
* Provide an overview of ongoing developments with Isabelle
* Foster collaboration between different researchers
* Share and solve problems
* Forum for discussing future directions
* Formal Theory Developments,
* Isar and Interfaces,
* Definitional Machinery,
* Proof Automation,
* Future Directions
There will be a programme of short talks and demonstrations and a bound
collection of the abstracts will be circulated to participants and made
available online. The programme will consist of the following
* (Invited Talk) Makarius Wenzel. "Local proofs, local theories, and
* Clément Hurlin, Amine Chaieb, Pascal Fontaine, Stephan Merz and Tjark
Weber. "Practical Proof Reconstruction for First-order Logic and
* Paolo Torrini, Christoph Lüth, Christian Maeder and Till Mossakowski.
"Translating from Haskell to Isabelle"
* Harald Hiss. "Checking XML-Specifications"
* David Aspinall. "Introducing Proof General Eclipse"
* Clemens Ballarin. "Overview of Locales"
* Alexander Krauss. "Defining Recursive Functions in Isabelle/HOL 2007"
* Stefan Berghofer. "Nominal datatypes in Isabelle/HOL"
* Moa Johansson. "Proof Critics for IsaPlanner"
* Priya Gopalan. "Concurrent/Distributed theorem proving in
* Amine Chaieb. "Integration of local and reflective proof-procedures"
If you have any questions, please email Lucas Dixon:
ldixon at inf.ed.ac.uk
We look forward to seeing you all in Bremen,
The Isabelle workshop organisers,
Lucas Dixon, Moa Johansson
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Fedora - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and