[isabelle] syntax highlighting for Isabelle

Hello,

I was just wondering how to change the font faces for Isabelle - I noticed that things looked different in the CVS version. I was then going to change them, but don't know which emacs-faces correspond to which commands... anyone have a list handy?

Also, I was wondering if I can colour things according to the "isar-keywords.el" file. Although keywords exist in several categories, something more customisable would be nice. :)

cheers,
lucas