Re: [isabelle] syntax highlighting for Isabelle

Thanks, that's exactly what I was after.

cheers,
lucas

David Aspinall wrote:
Look in isar-syntax.el for isar-font-lock-keywords-1 which defines the mapping, it is controlled by the keyword classification. The mapping isn't separately customizable but you can easily change it yourself.

Use M-x list-faces-display to list all Emacs faces.

 - David.

Lucas Dixon wrote:
Yes, this was the first thing I looked at, but then I realised that some of the colours came from here and some came from the default emacs font-lock faces. so I was then wondering how to find out which words fall into which categories. Is it related to the isar-keywords file?

cheers,
lucas

David Aspinall wrote:
Have you looked at "Changing Faces" in the PG documentation?

 http://proofgeneral.inf.ed.ac.uk/userman

or direct tiny link: http://tinyurl.com/2obaaf

Lucas Dixon wrote:
Hello,

I was just wondering how to change the font faces for Isabelle - I noticed that things looked different in the CVS version. I was then going to change them, but don't know which emacs-faces correspond to which commands... anyone have a list handy?

Also, I was wondering if I can colour things according to the "isar-keywords.el" file. Although keywords exist in several categories, something more customisable would be nice. :)

cheers,
lucas