Re: [isabelle] Problem running Isabelle on Sparc/Solaris

On Thu, 2007-08-03 at 11:26 +0100, Peter Lammich wrote:
> I am also using this solution with exactly the same sml/nj version and
> isabelle2005.
> I am using ProofGeneral, and when trying to abort a non-terminating or
> long-running proof step via the "stop"-button,
> the effect is that the whole isabelle-process dies. This is particular
> tedious on longer proof-scripts, because you have to repeat the whole
> proof before you can continue.
>
> @Paul: Does the stop-button work for you ?
>
> Greetings and thanks for your hints
>     Peter Lammich

Hmm..to be honest, I can't recall if I ever used that - I did all my
development on an x86 machine and then ported things over to the Sparc
system, so it already worked :p.

I suspect I would have the same problem as you, though.

--
Fare thee well,
Paul `Satoshi' Hachmann