Re: [isabelle] A New Listener

Good afternoon,

after having registered to this list a few days ago, I'd like to give a
short impression of my project and goals. I develop QA software for big
machines. The main product Columbo is a falsifier for COBOL programs, and
is intended to be used in the development process of database applications
and by QA personal.  It is based on formal methods and is in the prototype
status. 3 years ago I started with an Isabelle user manual  ...

Jens Doll
Web http://www.cococo.de